Want a facilitated session for your students or staff but don’t have a lot of time or resources? No problem! Contact us to discuss the possibility of hosting a 1-1.5hr interactive webinar for your group’s needs. InciteChange! webinars are another informative and interactive way to explore these important topics. Check out some topics below or customize your own!
Say goodbye to sleepy staff trainings that seem to almost slow down time itself. We want to change your idea of what a staff training can be. We will create a low-pressure environment, involving both interactive and informative elements. We encourage self reflection, dialogic engagement, and a growth mindset. In a non-confrontational environment, we will explore society’s influence on our self-understanding and recognition of power and privilege. If interested, we can integrate Theater of the Oppressed pedagogies to explore identity, power, and liberation.
- Exploring Society’s Influence on Your Self Understanding
- Acknowledging and Unlearning Implicit Bias
- Recognizing Power and Privilege
- Using Theatre of the Oppressed Pedagogies to Explore Identity, Power, and Liberation
When you see instances of injustice, is your interest to intervene stifled by a lack of strategy? We will work to identify what being an agent of social change means to you, how it can be applied to your organization, and steps you can take to reach your goals. At InciteChange! we love facilitation! In our skill building workshops you can also learn how to train and support peer facilitators as an integral part of being an agent of social change.
- Being an Agent of Social Change (for staff or students)
- Training and Supporting Peer Facilitators (for staff)
- Facilitation Skill Development (for staff or students)
- Creating Inclusive Student Organizations (for students)
We approach Organizational Development from a Social Justice Lens. Organizational culture and practices can have a great effect on how students and staff experience the department, program, or unit. Sessions can explore a range of organizational elements such as interpersonal culture-shaping dynamics and structural elements such as policies and procedures.
- Approaching Organizational Development from a Social Justice Lens
- Developing Inclusive Programming based on Principles of Universal Design